Overheads, concept maps and additional resources will appear on this page. Click links to open or to download. Print copies of some of these materials are available in the course reserve binder in the library.
NOTE: Some of these files will be augmented by additional materials as the course progresses. An announcement will be made on the “Announcements” page when the files are updated or when new materials become available.
Please find below an information document regarding the remainder of the term:
PPT: LIBERAL HUMANISM
PPT (this is a companion to the Wilde 2020 PPT linked below: Aestheticism
Aestheticism group work FOR WILDE CLASS
Note: This PPT is the basis of the Narrated PPT but it does not contain the narrations. However, it might be useful to you. You have received the URL for the narrated version in your UNBC email: Arnold LIBERAL HUMANISM REV 2020 for narration
Note: The Aphra Behn PPT linked below is the basis for the narrated PPT but does not contain the narrations. You have received the URL for that narrated PPT in your UNBC email:
SAMPLE DISCUSSION QUESTION ASSIGNMENT
SAMPLE REMIX WITH ESSAY
SUPPLEMENTARY TIPS AND GUIDES
- ON LINE ODDITIES AND OTHER USEFUL THINGS
- Visuewords visual dictionary This dictionary is very cool. Type in “Philosophy” and then stand back.
- LINKS TO COOL REMIX STUFF : This is a list of cool remix stuff (just like it says on the label) that I’ve found wandering the internet. Have a look. Get inspired. If you find anything interesting along these lines in your travels, particularly anything related to theory, drop me a comment and I’ll add it to my list.
- UNBC BLIP TV
- A Brief Guide to Dr. Dickson’s Concept Maps
- Lots of really cool stuff here. These, and other CBC podcasts are also available for free on iTunes or the free CBC Listen app.
- FREE DOWNLOADS
- Note that no specific endorsement of these products is implied. Use your judgment with regard to the quality and usefulness of these programs.